We want to emphasize that all activities related to the processing of your personal data are acceptable and comply with applicable law regarding personal data. In addition to the natural compliance with the law on personal data, including but not limited to the GDPR, we also undertake to handle your data responsibly, thus ensuring the protection of your privacy.
Website users, that is, people who view our website;
Candidates to work for us;
People contacting us through dedicated forms.
The administrator of your personal data is:
Praha 5, Česko
tel.: (+420) 212 241 855
IČO: 278 89 181
Vedená u Městského
soudu v Praze, C 124425.
The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer with whom you can contact in matters related to the processing of personal data via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Administrator’s address.
3. Types of processed data
Depending on your actions, we collect relevant data on our website.
We collect personal data automatically using the so-called cookies or directly from you when you leave your data in a specific form.
Cookies are small files, called cookies (cookies), saved on the end device (computer, laptop, smartphone) when visiting various websites.
While using your website, we collect and record data that may contain personal data obtained from a web browser, using a variety of methods, such as cookies or pixel tags. Among these can be:
- IP address;
- a unique cookie identifier along with cookie information and information about whether your device has software that allows access to specific functions;
- unique device identifier and device type;
- domain, browser type and language,
- operating system and system settings;
- country and time zone;
- information about the interaction with our site, such as clicks or indicated preferences;
- access times and referring URLs.
We would like to inform you that in your browser settings you can set your preferences for storing cookies. Most browsers also offer features for browsing and deleting cookies. Browser manufacturers provide in their products help pages related to the management of cookies, e.g.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
5. Information from the form
On our site there are also forms dedicated to a specific purpose in which we can collect additional personal data, these are:
- Forms for candidates for work – forms by which you can apply to us for work, under which we collect data such as: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, CV document (and all data provided from the CV), region.
- Contact forms – forms by which they can contact us, within which we collect such data that appear on a particular form, including: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, content of correspondence, etc.
Providing information on forms is voluntary and is based on your voluntary consent to the processing of this data for a specific purpose.
By sending the forms on this page you agree to having your personal data as provided processed for communication purposes in connection with our services. The data you have supplied will not be disclosed to any agents or any third parties.